A - For paper Submission and Publication in TECHNOARETE INTERNTIONAL Conferences/Events:
- A1- All submitted papers should be original and it must not be published in any manner before or after the conference.
- A2- It is the responsibility of all authors and co-authors to inform their respective Dept. Head/Principal/Guide about the paper submission of papers in to the conferences.
- A3- All authors and co-authors must write the correct and complete affiliation inside the paper.
- A4- The TECHNOARETE INTERNTIONAL Organizing Committee may not accept papers submitted after the last date of registration.
- A5- TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL will accept paper for conference after reviewing it BY TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL Reviewers (Internal/external).
- A6- TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL never publishes author's or co-author's email ids online.
- A7- TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL can’t add, modify or delete any author’s or co-author’s name inside the paper after the registration of the paper without the permission of all authors and co-authors present inside the paper.
- A8- TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL never publishes any unregistered paper.
- A9- TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL is not responsible for identifying the Original author or co-author of the paper. The person who submits the paper will be taken as the original author of paper.
- A10- In any case if TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL receives the complain about the originality of the author and it found to be true the paper will be suspended from the publication immediately.
- A11- TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL can’t republish or distribute any suspended paper from the date of suspension.
- A 12- Conference Registration form is a proof of Copyright form by which the Author transfers the Copyright of the paper to TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL with agreement from other co-authors of the paper which can be disclosed to the public as a non-avoidable requirement in the future if the paper continues to be published by TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL and is not effective in case of Unpublished papers.
- A 13- TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL cannot provide the Conference Registration form of a Unpublished paper or a paper which has been withdrawn or suspended from the publication to anyone.
- A 14- An author or Co-author can't cancel the registration and ask for refund of amount after the conference schedule released and within 5 days of the event. In such case no amount will be refunded only paper will be removed from the conference.
B - Attending TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL Conferences:
- B1- All participants should register before coming to the conference by paying the specified amount mentioned at the registration menu.
- B2- All participants should follow the official Conference page only regularly for getting the latest information about the event.
- B3- The Organizer may change the venue and date at any time before the conference. If the organizing Committee decides to change the venue and Date of Event, all delegates will get the information via mail and Phone.
- B4- The participants should not involve any kind of violence inside and outside of the venue at any time before and after the event. If anyone found misbehaving with officials from TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL will be punished.
- B5- The participants should bring their original ID card while attending the Conference otherwise you can’t attend the conference.
- B6- Due to shortage of Conference KIT TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL may not give you the participant KIT at the time of Conference, in such cases TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL will provide you the Conference KIT via Speed Post after the Conference.
- B7- Any participant reaching after the reporting time at the venue will not be considered for the presentation at the conference.
- B8- TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL will be not responsible for any refund of any ticket to the registered participants if the conference gets cancel or re-scheduled to other place or date.
- B9- Do not consider the Payment Confirmation mail (From Payment Gateway) as the Final Confirmation mail about the Conference. Wait for the “Conference Schedule mail/Conference PASS “from the organizer.
- B10- Any financial loss due to your travel cancellation/travel rescheduling will not be provided by the organizer due to conference rescheduling(Date/Venue). So do not book your tickets and hotels for stay before taking the "Conference Schedule mail/Conference PASS” from our Conference Coordinator.
C - Publication in International Journals:
- C1- TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL has all the rights to select the papers from the conference to publish in the associated International Journals.
- C2- Publication in Scopus Indexed/SCI Indexed or any associated Journal: TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL can submit the paper to any non-TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL International Journals indexed in Scopus or SCI on the written request by the author. In such case, the author will have to bear the entire publication cost (according to the particular journal). It may take 3 to 12 months for the review and publication process.
C3- Payment made for the purpose of attending the TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL conferences will not be refunded if the registered paper is not selected for any Scopus or SCI Indexed journal or if the author doesn’t want to publish in any TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL associated International Journal after the conference.
C4- TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL may accept the paper from its conferences or it’s associated conference for publishing in the TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL associated International Journal after extending the paper at least 20%, from the authors.
C5- TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL takes minimum 25 to 60 days to complete the Round-2 review process for the IASTEM associated International Journals after the conference.
C6 -All TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL associated International Journals are approved by the ISSN.
C7- Authors’ need to pay the Journal hard copy charges while getting the Journal hard copy.
C8-The Editorial board has all the rights to reject any paper to publish in International Journal after 2nd round of Review (After Conference/seminar). If the paper gets rejected then no registration fee will be refunded paid for conference registration fees.
D - Plagiarism policy. The plagiarism policy ensures authors give due credit to other authors while referencing and it protects academic integrity of the research community.
- D1. All research papers submitted for publication are checked with plagiarism detection software to verify its originality and find similarity percent of research paper. The papers failing to satisfy mentioned criteria are sent back to author for modification.
- D2. If plagiarism is detected in research paper just before publication, the author will be given a chance to resubmit the paper after necessary modification as suggested by editor. However, if the editor decides plagiarism is a major issue in the research paper, it will not be considered further for publication.
- D3. If plagiarism/fake identity is suspected or detected in research paper after its publication, the research paper will be removed from website till completion of verification . In case few paragraphs are plagiarized the author will be given a chance to modify the published paper and the research paper will be restored in website after editor’s approval.
- D4 .However, if TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL decides plagiarism/fake identity is a major issue in published paper and it seriously violates copyright of others then the paper will remain removed from publication and author will be penalized and will be Black listed from TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL and other Conference Organizers for life time . Also it will be mentioned in journal website about the removal from publication as well as indexing services will be notified about the removal.
- D5. Authors republishing their earlier published work (self-plagiarism) will also be dealt in the same procedure as mentioned above.
E - Declaration :
- E1- TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL is an Independent nonprofit body whose aim to promote the Research Activities across the globe..
- E2- TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL is a unit of PET a Nonprofit Organization.
- E3-TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL is not affiliated to any university.
- E4- Editorial Board members are not the Employees of TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL.
- E5- TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL has all the rights to cancel the Registration at any time and withdraw the Publication if any participants/Delegates violates the rules and regulations of TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL and will take necessary action immediately.
- E6- TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL has all rights reserved to publish / withdraw / modify the paper from conference proceedings or journals at any time and is not responsible for the originality of the Online Downloaded paper (Soft copy) of the conference proceedings or Journal.
- E7- The reference of the paper is only valid with a valid web link from TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL without which the paper will be taken as not original or unpublished.
- E 8- Official website of TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL (A registered name and unit of PE Trust) is www.technoarete.com and it does not have any other websites.
*All Rights Reserved by TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL.