A - For paper Submission and Publication in TECHNOARETE International /National Conferences:
- A1- All Paper should be the Original one and it should not be published in any manner before and after the conference.
- A2- All Authors and Co-authors must inform their respective Dept. Head/Principal/Guide about the paper submission of papers in to TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL Conferences.
- A3- All Authors and Co-authors should write the correct affiliation inside the paper.
- A4- The Organizing Committee may not accept the papers submitted after the last date of registration.
- A5- TECHNOARETE accepts each paper for conference after doing the review by three TECHNOARETE Reviewers.
- A6- TECHNOARETE never publish author's or co-author's emails online.
- A7- TECHNOARETE can’t add, modify or delete any author’s or co-author’s name inside the paper after the registration of the paper without the permission of all authors and co-authors present inside the paper.
- A8- TECHNOARETE never publish any unregistered paper.
- A9- TECHNOARETE is not responsible for identifying the Original author or co-author of the paper. The person who submits the paper will be taken as the original author of paper.
- A10- In any case if TECHNOARETE receives the complain about the originality of the author and it found to be true the paper will be suspended from the publication immediately.
- A11- TECHNOARETE can’t republish or distribute any suspended paper from the date of suspension.
- A 12- Conference Registration form is a proof of Copyright form by which the Author transfers the Copyright of the paper to TECHNOARETE with agreement from other co-authors of the paper which can be disclosed to the public as a non-avoidable requirement in the future if the paper continues to be published by TECHNOARETE and is not effective in case of Unpublished papers.
- A 13- TECHNOARETE cannot provide the Conference Registration form of a Unpublished paper or a paper which has been withdrawn or suspended from the publication to anyone.
- A 14- An author or Co-author can't cancel the registration and ask for refund of amount after the conference schedule released and with in 5 days of the event.In such case no amount will be refunded only paper will be removed from the conference.
B - Attending TECHNOARETE INTERNATIONAL Conferences:
- B1- All participants should register before coming to the conference by paying the specified amount mentioned at the registration menu.
- B2- All participants should follow the official Conference page only regularly for getting the latest information about the event.
- B3- The Organizer may change the venue and date at any time before the conference. If the organizing Committee decides to change the venue and Date of Event, all delegates will get the information via mail and Phone.
- B4- The participants should not involve any kind of violence inside and outside of the venue at any time before and after the event.
- B5- The participants should bring their original ID card while attending the Conference otherwise you can’t attend the conference.
- B6- Due to shortage of Conference KIT TECHNOARETE may not give you the participant KIT at the time of Conference, in such cases TECHNOARETE will provide you the Conference KIT via Speed Post after the Conference.
- B7- Any participant reaching after the reporting time at the venue will not be considered for the presentation at the conference.
C - Publication in International Journals:
- C1- TECHNOARETE has all the rights to select the papers from the conference to publish in the international Journals in association with IIJ.
- C2- TECHNOARETE selects the paper from the conferences for publishing in the International Journal after extending the paper at least 20% from the authors.
- C 3- TECHNOARETE takes 20 to 60 days time to publish papers in Journals after the Conference due to Review process.
- C4. The payment confirmation may take several days. You may receive the hard copy of Journal within 30 days to 90 days after payment confirmation.
D - Plagiarism policy
- The plagiarism policy ensures authors give due credit to other authors while referencing and it protects academic integrity of the research community.
- D1. All research papers submitted for publication are checked with plagiarism detection software to verify its originality and find similarity percent of research paper. And the papers failing to satisfy mentioned criteria are sent back to author for modification.
- D2. If plagiarism is detected in research paper just before publication, the author will be given a chance to resubmit the paper after necessary modification as suggested by editor. However, if the editor decides plagiarism is a major issue in the research paper, it will not be considered further for publication.
- D3. If plagiarism/fake identity is suspected or detected in research paper after its publication, the research paper will be removed from website till completion of verification . In case few paragraphs are plagiarized the author will be given a chance to modify the published paper and the research paper will be restored in website after editor’s approval.
- D4 .However, if TECHNOARETE decides plagiarism/fake identity is a major issue in published paper and it seriously violates copyright of others then the paper will remain removed from publication and author will be penalized and will be Black listed from TECHNOARETE and other Conference Organizers for life time . Also it will be mentioned in journal website about the removal from publication as well as indexing services will be notified about the removal.
- D5. Authors republishing their earlier published work (self-plagiarism) will also be dealt in the same procedure as mentioned above.
E - Declaration :
- E1- TECHNOARETE is an Independent nonprofit body whose aim to promote the Scientific Activities in India and abroad.
- E2- TECHNOARETE is a unit of PET a Nonprofit Organization.
- E3-TECHNOARETE is not affiliated to any university.
- E4- Editorial Board members are not the Employees of TECHNOARETE.
- E5- TECHNOARETE has all the rights to cancel the Registration at any time and withdraw the Publication if any participants/Delegates violates the rules and regulations of TECHNOARETE and will take necessary action immediately.
- E 6- TECHNOARETE has all rights reserved to publish / withdraw / modify the paper from conference proceedings or journals at any time and is not responsible for the originality of the Online Downloaded paper (Soft copy) of the conference proceedings or Journal.
- E 7 The reference of the paper is only valid with a valid web link from TECHNOARETE without which the paper will be taken as not original or unpublished.
- E 8 Official website of TECHNOARETE (A registered name) is www.technoarete.com and it does not have any other websites.
All Rights Reserved.