Author/Co-Author Registration Fee Includes:
- Participation in the technical program of two persons
- Welcome reception
- Technoarete Conference Bag
- Conference Accessories/Kits
- Certificates for author and co-authors
- Technoarete Conference Proceeding
- Coffee breaks
Step1:At least one author of each accepted paper must be registered for the conference for that paper to appear in the proceedings and be scheduled for presentation. Participating members may register as per the following charges:
|Student(M-Tech/PhD/Research Scholar)||USD 150||INR 6000|
|Student (B.Tech/B.E)||USD 125||INR 5000|
|NON ACADEMICIAN/INDUSTRIAL PROFESSIONALS||USD 200||INR 7000|
|Student with Technoarete Membership(B.Tech/B.E)||USD 100||INR 4000|
|Student with Technoarete Membership(M.Tech/M.E/Phd/Research Scholar)||USD 120||INR 5000|
|Delegate with Technoarete Professional Membership||USD 110||INR 5500|
|Industrial Professional with IFERP Professional Membership||USD 140||INR 7000|
|Delegate from Institution/Organization with Institutional Membership||USD 130||INR 5000|
|Listeners||USD 100||INR 2000|
- For students registering late an extra amount of INR 500/- will be charged.
- Registered members are asked to intimate about the registration immediately
- After completion of registration fee process, participant are required to send the scan copy of the registration fee receipt or transaction proof to us on or before the last date of registration.
- Any modification in the paper will be not accepted after the final submission date.
- Maximum up to five authors/ co authors per paper is allowed for participate.
- No registration will be entertained after last date of registration.
Step2:Mail Bank Statement
Once you have transferred the money mail the bank or if you are doing online payment then, send us the transaction id along with the snapshot of final transaction statement at email@example.com(With your complete registration details)
Step3:Camera Ready Paper submission
Submit Camera ready paper after the completion of registration if you are making any changes in your previousl;y submitted paper